Financial Agreements for Study AwayAll students must submit a signed Financial Agreement and non-refundable $500 deposit within two weeks of acceptance to a study away program.
- From the list below, download the financial agreement associated with your study away program.
- Have a parent or guardian physically sign the financial agreement (no electronic signatures will be accepted).
- Complete the form with your own signature.
- Upload the form to your study away portal account or bring the hard copy to the study away office.
- Follow the instructions in the financial agreement to pay your deposit by check, credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
Faculty-Led Semester Financial Agreements
Belize Spring 2025.pdf
Berlin Spring 2025.pdf
British Isles Fall 2024.pdf
Chile Fall 2024.pdf
Edinburgh Internship Fall 2024.pdf
London Internship Spring 2025.pdf
Rennes France Fall 2024.pdf
Exchange Semester Program Financial Agreements
Affiliate Semester Program Financial Agreements
Arcadia Abroad Bond University Australia.pdf
Arcadia Abroad U of Otago New Zealand.pdf
Budapest Semester in Mathematics.pdf
CYA Athens Greece.pdf
DIS Abroad Copenhagen Denmark.pdf
DIS Abroad Stockholm Sweden.pdf
UGA Cortona Italy Art.pdf
Art & Empires
MayX 2024 Financial Agreements
Food & Culture Expedition-Charleston & Belize
Footlights, Big City-Opera & Broadway in NYC
Health & Medicine in the Global Context-Portugal
Holy Lands-Egypt & Turkey
International Perspectives on Education-Finland & Czech Republic
Math and the Mouse
Museums & Medicine
Narrative, Power & Reckoning-South Africa
Religion & Art in Turkey
Slow Food Italy
War & Remembrance